Join Deepak in St John's on Aug 2 for an I Am Genie Wishes Fulfilled event as he creates a roadmap for "higher health," based on the latest findings in both mainstream and alternative medicine
Time magazine has described Dr. Chopra as one of the top 100 heroes and icons of the century and credits him as “the poet-prophet of alternative medicine."
• Are we in the midst of a major paradigm shift in science?
• Is there an ultimate reality?
• Does consciousness conceive, govern, construct and become the physical universe?
• Is the universe becoming self aware in the human nervous system?
• Is the next stage of human development conscious evolution?
• Do we have the ability to influence the future evolution of the cosmos?
• How does our understanding of consciousness as pure potentiality enhance our capacity for intuition, creativity, conscious choice making, healing, and the awakening of dormant potentials such as non local communication and non local sensory experience?
• How does our understanding of consciousness also enhance our capacity for total well being (physical, emotional, spiritual, social, community, financial and ecological)?
Deepak will address these questions as well as practical ways to experience higher consciousness, transformation and healing.
DEEPAK CHOPRA is the author of more seventy books translated into over thirty-five languages, including twenty-one New York Times bestsellers in both the fiction and nonfiction categories. Deepak is the Founder of The Chopra Foundation, Co-Founder and Chairman of the Board of The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, and serves as an Adjunct Professor at Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, and an Adjunct Professor at Columbia Business School, Columbia University. Time magazine has described Dr. Chopra as one of the top 100 heroes and icons of the century and credits him as "the poet-prophet of alternative medicine.
For more information visit: www.deepakchopra.com